Search This Blog

Aug 29, 2016

Grey cat / White cat


Krawka: Grey cat, white kitten, brooch and hairpin free crochet pattern.

Do you remember my post "There is a cat on my head" (I was making a white kitten hairpin, that You can see on a left).  The design of the cat is very very popular among my friends and family, everyone want to have one :) Recently I was making a gray version of the cat with the intention of making a brooch, when it hit me that with making the same elements but sewing them differently I can make two separate versions of the cat.

So today I have for you old pattern, but in a brand new PDF file with two cute versions of the cat:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByK-kmqDjgHqVGZoakhjaWdidDA

Please enjoy the pattern and if you will find another version :) let me know.


Krawka: Grey cat, white kitten, brooch and hairpin free crochet pattern.


Krawka: Grey cat, white kitten, brooch and hairpin free crochet pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment